Ditch the diets & body hate to be your most authentic self & live your best life
I’ll help you make peace with food and learn to accept, respect and care for your body so you can live the life you desire and deserve.
Just imagine what you could do with all the time, energy, and brain space you’re spending obsessing over food and your body.
Now I barely think about food and my body, I’m going after a career that I’ve always dreamt of, and I can honestly say that I trust myself around food.
I am no longer held back by my own limiting beliefs about food and my body. I’m ready to show up fully in my life as a whole person.
You a baddie? Yeah, I thought so.
- Feel like thoughts about food and your body are controlling your life?
- Miss out on life because of how you feel about your body?
- Feel like you can’t trust yourself with food?
- Want more out of life but your shitty relationship with food and hating your body are holding you back?
Imagine if you could:
- Make peace with food and eat in a more nourishing, joyful, empowering way
- Learn how to trust your OWN body and mind when it comes to making food and wellness decisions
- Pursue wellness in line with what’s important to you, and without the obsession
- Challenge the belief that your worth/value/happiness is based on what your body looks like
- Learn how to care for your body in a respectful, kind, realistic and empowering way
- Stop obsessing over food and your body so you can focus on more important things in life
I’m here to help you get unf*cked with food, and move on with your life.
Thinking about food all the time and obsessing over your body isn’t healthy. You know what is healthy?
- saying f*ck off to unrealistic, toxic body & beauty standards
- trusting your own ass self with how to feed yourself, not some rando diet or calorie counter
- taking up as much space as you damn well please
- not letting food & body obsession run and ruin your life
Named one of the top dietitians in Boston by Boston Magazine
In Network With
*in network insurance may be billed for a portion of the signature, comprehensive VIP program
Life is too short to measure peanut butter.
I’ve helped hundreds of women – just like you – unlearn arbitrary food rules, identify roadblocks to self-trust, and eliminate harmful dieting habits so they can finally be 100% present for what’s most important – their lives.
Your body is not wrong. Our society is just f*cked up.
“Before I started working with Lexy, I had spent years cycling through diets and phases of binge eating. I was weighing myself several times per day and had a lot of anxiety related to food. Lexy has helped me untangle my relationship with food and find an intuitive way of eating that works for me.
Through it all, Lexy has been supportive, patient, understanding and has encouraged me to be the healthiest version of myself, which includes eating pizza without guilt. I am grateful Lexy guided me on this journey to TRUE wellness!”