Hey, I’m Lexy!
It’s my absolute passion to help you feel better so you can focus on more important things in life like chasing your dream job, falling in love, and saying YES to the life you want.
I’m a Registered Dietitian in Boston, MA (meeting with clients virtually!) and I’m here to help you heal and transform your relationship with food and your body to live your best life and feel empowered.
But real talk, I’ve been there. I get it. It sucks.
I oscillated between restrictive diets, juice cleanses, detoxes, self-imposed arbitrary nonsense food rules, bingeing, and feeling out of control with food.
I’m also sober (since March 17, 2014, woo hoo! you can read my whole recovery story here) and this adds to my very deep understanding of what it’s like to self-soothe, control, let go, escape, and use food and other substances to feel better.
I help my clients:
- unlearn arbitrary food rules
- identify roadblocks to self-trust
- eliminate harmful dieting habits
…so they can fully trust and respect their body and experience joy and peace around food.
More about me
- I’m obsessed with reading. I’m typically reading a few books at a time and have been known to read up to 5 books in a week.
- I have 2 cats – Freya and Marshmallow and if we work together, you’ll DEF see them on Zoom! They love to emotionally support!
- I grew up on Cape Cod, MA so I get anxious when I’m land locked. I now live in a beach town right outside Boston and I LOVE it!
- I’m SUPER into astrology, so don’t be surprised if I ask you your sign. Bonus points if you know your sun, moon, AND rising!
Named one of the top dietitians in Boston by Boston Magazine
Here’s what you can expect while working with me…
- I’m not gonna tell you how or what to eat. Instead, i’m gonna help YOU become the expert on how to feed yourself.
- I’ll dedicate all of my time, energy and resources to give you the best results possible BUT I cannot do the work for you.
- The process is not “sexy” and it’s really deep, intense, soul work BUT we actually have a ton of fun while doing it and laugh a lot!
- You will not be the same person as you were when you started, and you will be very happy about that.