Wellness Without Obsession
I help kickass women like you make peace with food and build trust with their bodies so they can live the lives they desire and deserve.
Just imagine what you could do with all the time, energy, and brain space you’re spending obsessing over food and your body.
Now I barely think about food and my body, I’m going after a career that I’ve always dreamt of, and I can honestly say that I trust myself around food.
I am no longer held back by my own limiting beliefs about food and my body. I’m ready to show up fully in my life as a whole person.
- Dream of another way to eat food that doesn’t involve counting macros, measuring nut butter, or fearing avocados?
- Feel uncomfy eating certain foods because you’ve been shamed for your weight your whole life (or the fear of gaining weight)?
- Try every new fad diet on the market until you can’t take it anymore and “quit” only to start another one the next week?
- Have a “diet starts tomorrow” mentality?
- Overeat certain foods to the point you just keep them out of the house now because you feel like you can’t trust yourself with them?
- Feel consumed with thoughts about food and your body ALL. THE. DAMN. TIME.
- Say no to parties, the beach, dating, or having kids until you lose weight/feel better about your bod?
Imagine if you could:
- Get your life back
- Stop obsessing over food and your body
- Have a balanced, refreshing way of eating that actually sparks JOY for you
- Not let how you feel about your body hold you back from living your ONE precious life
- Stop relying on the latest fads, trends, and “influencers” re: how to feed yourself and instead trust your OWN body, mind, and spirit to make the best food & wellness decisions for YOU
- Allow your revitalized relationship with food & your body to catapult yourself into a dimension of existence of which you had never dreamed was possible for you (goodbye limiting beliefs, we’re leveling the f*ck UP!)
Here’s the deal. I’m guessing you’re here because a lifetime of dieting chaos and focusing on weight loss has not served you well, and maybe even made things worse. So why not try something new?
In our work together, we’re gonna…
1.) Uncover your “how” (how you got here – aka your food & body story)
2.) Discover a new mindset (it involves eating ALL foods and NOT hating on your body)
3.) Empower you to create a self-care-filled wellness path based on what’s important to YOU.
We’ll focus on creating sustainable, healthy habits and building more positive patterns and behaviors. You may or may not lose weight as a result of this approach, but your well-being will MOST DEFINITELY improve. If this feels scary to you, it’s because our society values thinness and the pursuit of weight loss at all costs.
Taking a different, non-mainstream approach can be scary, but it’s extremely refreshing too. Rest assured, I’m there for you every step of the way. You can read more about this approach, called Health at Every Size® by clicking here.
In Network With
Life is too short to measure peanut butter.
We each have a specific purpose here on earth, and it’s not to obsess over food, count calories, Google nutrition facts or fad diets, shrink our bodies by all means necessary and miss out on life in the process.
When you find peace with food and your body, you’re able to carry out your true life’s purpose, find happiness, and do what you love.
When we work together, you’ll receive the tools you need to achieve a higher quality, nourishing and realistic way of eating and caring for yourself. You will feel empowered in your decisions about food and your body to live your best life.
With 10 years of experience as a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist, I’ve helped hundreds of women unlearn arbitrary food rules, identify roadblocks to self-trust, and eliminate harmful dieting habits so they can fully trust and respect their body and experience joy and peace around food.
“Before I started working with Lexy, I had spent years cycling through diets and phases of binge eating. I was weighing myself several times per day and had a lot of anxiety related to food. Lexy has helped me untangle my relationship with food and find an intuitive way of eating that works for me.
She also helped me find peace with exercise; before it was something I did because I hated my body but now I exercise because I love the strength & energy it gives me. Through it all, Lexy has been supportive, patient, understanding and has encouraged me to be the healthiest version of myself, which includes eating pizza without guilt. I am grateful Lexy guided me on this journey to TRUE wellness!”
In order to live your life to the fullest, you NEED to find peace with food and your body, PERIOD!
When you have a complicated relationship with food, you probably feel confused, overwhelmed and frustrated. Life is way too short to spend your precious time feeling that way!
I understand the confusion, overwhelm, and frustration you’re experiencing because not only have I personally been there myself, but I’ve helped hundreds of women who felt the same way too.
When we work together, I’ll help you establish TRUE wellness (without obsession), body trust, and food peace through a transformative 3 step method.