Wellness Without Obsession
I help women find peace with food and build trust with their bodies so they can live the lives they desire and deserve.
Just imagine what you could do with all the time, energy, and brain space you’re spending obsessing over food and your body.
- Feel like thoughts about food and your body are controlling your life?
- Miss out on life because of how you feel about your body?
- Feel like you can’t trust yourself with food?
- Try diet after diet hoping something will eventually “work” and become disappointed when it doesn’t?
- Feel confused and overwhelmed about how, what, or when to eat?
- Have a desire for more out of life but feel your relationship with food and your body is holding you back?
Imagine if you could:
- Find peace with food and eat in a more nourishing, joyful, empowering way
- Learn how to trust your own body and mind when it comes to making food and wellness decisions
- Create a relationship with exercise that is sustainable, positive, and realistic
- Challenge limiting beliefs that your worth, value and happiness are based on what your body looks like
- Find a healthy relationship with food and your body so you can live the life you desire and deserve
You were made for more.
We each have a specific purpose here on earth, and it’s not to obsess over food, count calories, Google nutrition facts or fad diets, shrink our bodies by all means necessary and miss out on life in the process.
When you find peace with food and your body, you’re able to carry out your true life’s purpose, find happiness, and do what you love.
When we work together, you’ll receive the tools you need to achieve a higher quality, nourishing and realistic way of eating and caring for yourself. You will feel empowered in your decisions about food and your body to live your best life.
With 9 years of experience as a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist, I’ve helped hundreds of women unlearn arbitrary food rules, identify roadblocks to self-trust, and eliminate harmful dieting habits so they can fully trust and respect their body and experience joy and peace around food.
“Before I started working with Lexy, I had spent years cycling through diets and phases of binge eating. I was weighing myself several times per day and had a lot of anxiety related to food. Lexy has helped me untangle my relationship with food and find an intuitive way of eating that works for me. She also helped me find peace with exercise; before it was something I did because I hated my body but now I exercise because I love the strength & energy it gives me. Through it all, Lexy has been supportive, patient, understanding and has encouraged me to be the healthiest version of myself, which includes eating pizza without guilt. I am grateful Lexy guided me on this journey to TRUE wellness!”
In order to live your life to the fullest, you need to find peace with food and your body.
When you’re feeling anxiety with food, this makes you feel confused, overwhelmed and frustrated. Life is way too short to spend your precious time feeling that way.
I understand the confusion, overwhelm, and frustration you may be experiencing. That’s why I’ve developed such a comprehensive, transformative process.
When we work together, I’ll help you establish true wellness without obsession, body trust, and food peace through a transformative 3 step method.